So it’s been a busy couple of days for the Redux team. They recently released v3.1.6 with the following updates:
- subscribe() now throws a descriptive error when the listener argument is not a function
- bindActionCreators() now ignores anything but functions on the input object
And then they fast-followed with patch v3.1.7 with the following updates:
- Fix an issue with setInterval unavailable in certain environments
- Performance and memory usage optimizations
- Slightly more aggressive minification
And just today, they released v.3.2.0 bumping the minor version with the following updates:
- isPlainObject that we use internally is now outsourced to Lodash 4.1. Note that this does not mean we depend on Lodash itself. We only use a tiny module from it. We will be able to reuse the same module in React Redux.
Again, I’ve said it before, but I’m really impressed and glad to see how active the Redux project is. Kudos to the team for being so active and constantly making updates.